As specialists, we offer you a choice of the best transatlantic services on scheduled airlines, departing from all major UK aiports. Departures are available every day of the year with flexible itineraries and duration.
• Sit back and relax in an ergonomically designed seat with lumbar support and an adjustable headrest & recline. For your added comfort, blankets, cushions, eyeshades, socks, toothbrush & toothpaste are also provided
• Complimentary three-course meal and drinks
• Travelling with your family is made easier through pre-assigned seating, priority boarding and British Airway’s Skflyers scheme, which has plenty of goodies and ideas designed to keep the little ones busy and happy. There is also a child meal option and a ‘children served first’ service.
World Traveller Plus
• World Traveller Plus is a separate, quieter and smaller cabin with a maximum of six rows providing you with a more relaxing and peaceful journey.
• Enjoy an additional 20% more personal space than World Traveller
• Stretch out in the additional 7” more legroom and benefit from the added recline, adjustable headrest, lumbar support, footrest and leg rest.
• With a dedicated check-in and exclusive facilities, choosing Club World means travelling in comfort and freedom. British Airways Departure Lounges and The Elemis Travel Spa (only available at London Heathrow and New York JFK Terminal 7) are designed to give you choice before your flight, whether you wish to relax, dine or be pampered.
• The new Club World seats give you your own space and time to do what you want, when you want. Bigger, wider and more comfortable than ever, you can guarantee complete comfort in any position.
• The very best in local and international cuisine is served, along with a dedicated wine cellar. But if you’re still peckish you are free to help yourself to healthy snacks and tasty treats from the new Club Kitchen.
First is available on most flights. Please ask for details.
Online Check-in & Self-Service Check-in:
You can check-in online from 24 hours up until 2 hours before your flight departs on USA routes and minimise the queues at the airport. On certain routes you can select your preferred seat and print your boarding pass.
Virgin Atlantic believes that holiday fun should start with the flight. The little surprises start when you get to your seat and check out the free amenity kit. Out of the UK, it’s a trendy little backpack with everything you could want on your flight, including, eyeshades, earplugs, socks, toothbrush and toothpaste. Every passenger has their own seatback TV screen with a wide choice of movies, comedy, drama and sport. A free meal and free drinks are offered on all flights. Virgin Atlantic is renowned for being a “kid friendly” airline. Children receive a filled goody bag plus they have their own TV channel. Special kids meals can be arranged. Other ‘little extras’ include seatback magazine and a free newspaper at the gate on flights from the UK.
Premium Economy is a separate cabin on the aircraft, which may be upstairs or on the main flight deck. Benefits enjoyed by Premium Economy passengers include:
• Dedicated Premium Economy check in, if you haven’t already checked in online
• On the plane you can relax into your seat with a pitch of 38 inches
• Dedicated cabin crew to guarantee prompt and attentive service including a preflight drink and a complimentary newspaper to read
• And when you land priority baggage reclaim
There are business and first class services and then there is Virgin Atlantic’s Upper Class – truly the ultimate in service and comfort. For that special occasion or simply if you’re looking to “push the boat out” this holiday, why not fly Upper Class? At the price of Business Class you get First Class service, starting from the moment you arrive at the airport to complete pampering on board.
• The seat in Upper Class is 22" (56cm) wide), the bed is 79.5" (202cm) long and 33" (84cm) wide across the shoulder area.
• Upper Class also has an onboard bar and award-winning entertainment provided on your personal 10.4" wide screen TV.
Economy class passengers are never more than one seat from the aisle. On board enjoy a personal on demand entertainment system with a library of movies and music. Coupled with US Airways friendly staff you are ensured a comfortable service of a high standard.
For the best offerings of personal space, entertainment and service across the Atlantic, upgrading to Envoy Class provides you with an excellent choice of air travel. An invitation to departure and arrivals lounges in the UK and in selected cities in the US is extended to Envoy Class customers. Priority check in and baggage handling is standard. On board relax in a peaceful and personal environment including electronic seats with an exceptional recline and no middle seats. Fine dining with cuisine created by internationally renowned chefs offers a choice of entrees together with premium wine and Champagne selections.
Your flights can be arranged through us other carriers as well e.g. American Airlines, Delta and United. Departures are available from most UK cities to connect with your transatlantic service. Your return flight lands in the UK the morning after take off. Free stopovers are available at many US gateways. Why not add another aspect to your vacation by including a stay in New York for example? We can also assist with your hotel reservations in all gateway cities. Most jets are wide bodied with two aisles. Two meals are served on transatlantic flights and a choice of free soft drinks is available. Bar drinks and duty free goods can be purchased on board. All flights are non-smoking. Infants under 2 years of age at the date of return pay from £199 and do not have a luggage allowance or seat on the aircraft. Skycots can be arranged for infants under 9 months.