Hilltop Manor is a great spot for exploring the Quachita Mountains by car or hiking the many trails, and the area’s lakes are perfect for fishing and boating. Or wander the 5-acre estate with its waterfall, grove of magnolias and century old walls and buildings. During your stay you’ll enjoy hotel quality amenities combined with personalised service, delicious breakfasts and a home-from-home atmosphere. Named for the world-famous thermal waters that flow into the historic downtown district, the flourishing city of Hot Springs is the only American city located within a national park.
• 5 suites all with TV and DVD
• some suites with fireplace or whirlpool bath
• full breakfast served in-suite or in the dining room
• afternoon snacks and beverages
• situated on a ‘beauty spot’ close to the national park forest