California state of mind
California means many different things to many people. Think of San Francisco and images of the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf and crooked hilltop streets come to mind. The Sierra Nevada Mountains inspire the imagination with gold rush fever, giant trees and the wonders of Yosemite. Coastal Monterey entices with seaside pleasures that include kayaking, biking, beaches and close-up introductions to the locals in an amazing underwater world. Which gives everyone in your family something special to dream about when you experience them together.
- Visit to the California Academy of Sciences and a private catamaran cruise of San Francisco Bay
- Fun in Yosemite and Sierra National Forest with tram rides, gold panning, hiking and rock-wall climbing
- A moonlight ride aboard a narrow-gauge vintage steam train to a sing-along campfire in a forest-studded canyon
- Choice of kayaking or coastal bike tour in Monterey
- A special behind-the-scenes tour and an unforgettable farewell dinner at Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure as noted
- 15 meals (7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 5 dinners); all gratuities to Tauck Director, local guides & drivers; service charges, taxes, and porterage
8 Days from £2745.00 per person
- Return scheduled flights
- Hand picked accommodation as below
- 15 meals and all other Special Features
Departures: Various dates April to August
CALL 01582 469777 FOR YOUR PERSONALISED QUOTE.