A staircase to the heavens...
You’ll start “climbing” it at the incredible Grand Canyon... stay on it through the Painted Desert... into Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, with Lake Powell and magnificent natural arches like Rainbow Bridge in the Navajo Nation... past the Vermillion, White, Grey and Pink Cliffs... on to the pinnacles and hoodoos of Bryce Canyon... and right into the cliffs and valleys of Zion National Park. “It” is the Grand Staircase of the Escalante – a vast, unbroken expanse of colorful sedimentary rock layers that took nature over 200 million years to create, and envisioned by a 19th-century geologist as a series of gigantic “steps” stretching across the Southwest. And all these wonders are part of it...
- Inside-the-park accommodations at three national parks – Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon and Zion
- A private dinner cruise on stunning Lake Powell aboard the double decked yacht Canyon Princess, complete with a champagne welcome
- An off-road adventure to explore the remarkable slot canyons of the Southwest, hidden to most visitors
- Insights into the Grand Canyon’s ecology from a geology expert from the perfect vantage point – looking out over the rim of the canyon
- Flightseeing over sculpted landscapes to see Rainbow Bridge, the world’s largest natural arch, and other unique formations
- A fascinating lecture on South western wildlife, geology and plants
- A gentle float trip on the Colorado River through Glen Canyon
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure as detailed
- 17 meals (7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 7 dinners), service charges, gratuities to local guides, admission fees, taxes and porterage
8 Days From £2995.00
- Return scheduled flights
- Hand picked accommodation as below
- 17 meals and all other Special Features
Departures: Various dates April to June
CALL 01582 469777 FOR YOUR PERSONALISED QUOTE.