Choose from the best transatlantic scheduled flights, departing from all major UK airports, every day of the year.
- Sit back and relax in an ergonomically designed seat with lumbar support and an adjustable headrest and recline
- Generous free luggage allowance; check one bag up to 23kg in the hold and take two on board
- Complimentary inflight meal and refreshments throughout
- Inflight entertainment and SkyFlyer activity packs for kids.
World Traveller Plus
- Fewer rows, for a more intimate experience
- Enjoy a wider seat with added legroom and foot rest
- Entertainment awaits on your personal flatscreen with noise reducing headphones
- Check in an additional piece of luggage on top of your free allowance
- Ease through the airport with a dedicated check-in desk, fast track security and priority boarding*
- Once onboard, relax in a private, spacious seat or lie flat bed with increased entertainment options
- Local and international cuisine is served, along with a dedicated wine cellar
- First is available on most flights, please ask for details.
Seating and Checking-in
There is a charge to pre-book seats after ticketing prior to check-in. You can check in online from 24 hours before your flight departs, with the ability to choose seats for free or from £34 in advance of this.
- Start your holiday by easily managing your booking at virginatlantic.com.
- Check in quickly online or on your mobile, choosing your seat in advance*
- Onboard, choose from three tasty main meals, with compulsory drinks available throughout.
- Stay connected with onboard Wi-Fi***.
- Settle down with your favourite movie snak to enjoy Vera, our award winning inflight entertainment system offers over 300 hours of the latest and greatest movies, TV and music.
- Unwind or get some sleep in our comfortable seat with adjustable headrest and 31" seat pitch.
- On night flights, your hot chocolate and Relax Pack help you rest.
- Start the smoothest of tourneys with fast, convenient priority check in and boarding.
- Then in our dedicated Premium Economy cabin, enjoy a glass at welcome bubbly.
- Stretch out and relax in your spacious leather seat.
- At up to 21 " (53cm) wide, with a 38" (over 96cm) seat pitch, it's one of the roomiest in its class.
- Plus, inseat power and Wi-Fi*** help you stay connected.
- Choose from three delicious main meals, served on a premium table setting.
- On night flights, your Relax Pack helps you unwind.
- When we land, we make sure you and your bags are among the First off, for easy onward holiday travel.
- Arrive at The airport in comfort in your complimentary chauffeur driven car*.
- Unwind in our incredible Clubhouse**, where you can sip a cocktail or enloy a delicious meal.
- Onboard, enjoy total privacy, comfort and space in your Upper Class Suite with direct aisle access.
- Stay connected with onboard WiFi***.
- Choose from the imaginatively designed menu, then relax or socialize at the onboard bar, it's your choice.
- When you're ready, stretch out for a refreshing, undisturbed sleep in your fully flat bed.
- Before landing, enjoy a well timed wakeup meal.
- And if you're arriving in the morning at London Heathrow, get ready to take the day on at our welcoming Revivals t lounge.
*Chauffeur driven car service available at most destinations with selected Upper Class fares. Mileage restrictions apply.
** Lounge facilities vary at each destination.
***Available on selected flights for a fee.
t Open daily 5.00am-1.30pm.
Introducing the boeing 787 Dreamliner
In June 2017, Norwegian was named The World's Best Low Cost, Longhaul Airline for the third consecutive year by the renowned SKYTRAX World Airline Awards, voted on by customers.
The airline operates one of the world's most modern and eco-friendly aircraft fleets and uses the state of the art Boeing 787-8 and 787-9 Dreamliners for all transatlantic flights, including the new direct routes London to Denver and Seattle.
This state of the art aircraft provides Norwegian with a number of innovations that allows for increased passenger comfort, such as LED mood lighting, larger windows and a more silent cabin, as well as reduced emissions.
Choose between the Premium and Economy cabins:
- 2-3-2 configuration
- 46" seat pitch
- 19" seatwidth
- Premium menu.
- 3-3-3 configuration
- 31 -32" seat pitch
- 17.2" seatwidth.
Dreamliner onboard experience
- On the Dreamliner, the seatback infiight entertainment system is the customers gateway to a world of entertainment and refreshments.
- With hundreds of hours of movies, TV series, music, games and audio books to choose from, boredom is not an option. There are a wide range of dedicated children's programming to keep kids entertained.